Monday, May 9, 2011

29 Weeks


Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along: 29 Weeks
Size of Baby: Peanut is about 17 inches long (very close to the length she'll probably be at birth) and weighs almost three pounds.
Baby's Developmental Milestones: Her wrinkled skin is smoothing out as she's gaining more fat:)  From now until she's born, she'll most likely double - and possibly triple - her weight.  
Total Weight Gain: I'm still at thirty pounds for weight gain:)
Maternity Clothes: Yes, but even some of those are starting to fit more snuggly than before...
Movement: Like crazy...and constant.  I'm not sure she sleeps, to be honest (it's actually making me quite nervous).  I feel like she's much more "on the go" than Jack was at this stage...
Sleep: I don't think there's ever been a time when I couldn't sleep, honestly...
What I miss: Nothing currently...
Cravings: Salad and fruit.  I'm feeling very healthy!
Symptoms: My belly is still itchy:(  The oil I thought was doing the trick actually caused a slight rash, so I had to discontinue its use!  
Best Pregnancy Moment this Week: Getting to hear Baby Girl's heartbeat at my appointment last week - a healthy 152 bpm.


No comments: