Thursday, May 26, 2011

31 Weeks



Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along: 31 Weeks (and 3 days)
Size of Baby: Peanut still weighs a little over three pounds (and has about 3-5 more pounds to go!) and is about 18 inches long.
Baby's Developmental Milestones: She is using all five senses and is beginning to develop patterns of longer stretches of rest and then some wakefulness.
Total Weight Gain: 35 pounds
Maternity Clothes: My clothes are almost strictly maternity clothes at this point...
Movement: She's very active:)  I'm pretty sure that she's sitting facing out with her knees in my belly button region.  I can feel knees glide across the belly constantly...  (In looking at a picture just now, it could be that she's head down and those are her elbows I'm feeling...)
Sleep: I'm still sleeping great, thank goodness!
What I miss: It hasn't changed - I'm desperately wanting a Mountain Dew from Taco Bell or Arby's.
Cravings: Cereal and fruit.
Symptoms: Although I've clearly been gaining weight, I'm not eating a ton.  I just haven't been super-hungry, and I think it's just because I'm running out of room.  I often find myself short of breath - today when I was training teachers, I could hear myself gasping for air and had to explain that something was crowding my lungs a bit:)  Lately, my feet have been killing me.  My legs are sore too, especially my shins and my calves.  I think it's time to cash in another one of my maternity massage gift certificates!  
Best Pregnancy Moment this Week: Starting to work on the nursery for our precious baby girl.  I'll do a blog post soon to share our progress...


No comments: