Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Gray and Yellow

Lately, I'm loving the colors gray and yellow together.  I've been buying lots of gray and yellow clothing for my littles, and it just so happened that without even planning it out, I dressed them in these outfits for church the other morning.  When it occurred to me that they matched, I knew I had to try to stage a little photo-shoot.  Here's how that went...


His cheesy smile

Laying on the couch, half asleep

Our Jack-Jack

So tiny

What a good sport she is

Then, I wanted to get some pictures of our kiddos together...

While cute, not quite what I had in mind

Getting him to smile with his eyes open can be a little tricky these days

By the time we got them closer together, Hannah was NOT having it

At all...  "Please save me, Daddy!"

So then I figured I'd just get in on the action, hold the baby, and take some pictures of us together...

Jack was posing as Daddy set up the camera

Then he was busy punching pillows

I finally got a kiss

And a picture where I'm the only one looking at the camera

So we thought we'd try again, but clearly Jack and I thought differently

And so back to the pillow punching he went

While it may not have gone the way I envisioned, this is our life at this point.  And I still love all of these pictures because they definitely tell our story well.  

And I did get this little gem...


No comments: