Thursday, September 15, 2011

Thankful Thursday

So many things to be thankful for today...

~ morning snuggles from my little man

~ Kimmee-time (while Channing and Jack got to play, my BFF, Kimmee, and I got to hang out)

~ a swimming coach who knows just how to convince a three-year old who doesn't like to get his ears and/or face wet to give swimming underwater a try (Yay! for Baby Jack)

~ Etsy

~ my hubby who has taken over Jack's morning drop-off so that this Mama can get a little more sleep and spend a little more time in her jammies

~ the fact that I'm wearing non-maternity jeans for the first time in a very long time

~ this adorable cutie who grabbed a toy for the first time today:


~ my phone which allowed me to capture that precious moment and then immediately email it to her Daddy at work

~ iTunes - I absolutely love downloading new music and then dancing my heart out as I do chores around the house

~  pink lint (I realize this sounds a little crazy, but just hear me out.  Every time I do a load of Hannah's laundry and clean pink lint out of the dryer, I squeal with joy just knowing that we have a little girl.) 

~ the fact that in exactly one month my little sister will marry the man of her dreams, and I get to be right next to her when she does it

No comments: