Monday, September 19, 2011

Ryan's Bachelorette Party

On Saturday night, we had Ryan's bachelorette party - her last big hurrah before her wedding day.  We went out to eat at her favorite restaurant, Anita's, and then we went dancing.  Besides being super-fun, it was also hilarious.  After what felt like maybe 8-10 minutes of intense dancing, Ryan was pooped.  Seriously, on a night when I thought I'd be home at about 2:30 am, I was in bed by 12:15:)  She's on a tight, dancing regimen to build up her stamina for the wedding because, Girlfriend, we will not be sitting down!!!  Here are some of the best images from our evening:

Typical Ryan while I put on her temporary tattoos

Jojo, Me, Rypie, Mom, and Dawn

Me and my little sister

Ryan and Dawn, one of her bridesmaids

We stopped dancing for a moment to get a picture
(Can you see my Maid of Honor button on my jeans...and how is it that everyone else took off their party tiara and I didn't notice?!)

Delphina, one of my sister's friends, with the Bride-to-Be


And then she was dancing...





Me, Ryan, and Mom


And...what's a bachelorette party without a little bling?!


Rypie - we hope you had fun on your big night out!  In less than a month from now, you'll be a married woman!  Let the countdown begin!!! 

No comments: