Monday, January 24, 2011

14 Weeks


Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along: 14 Weeks
Size of Baby: Peanut is about the size of your clenched fist
Baby's Developmental Milestones: The roof of Peanut's mouth is developing and intestinal activity is occurring!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 8 lbs
Maternity Clothes: Hmm...a few shirts here and there, but I'm still wearing my regular pants.  They just might not be buttoned!
Gender: Too soon to tell - six more weeks to go!
Movement: I asked the doctor about possibly feeling the baby move, and she said she thinks it's too soon.  Apparently what I've been feeling is just some tummy rumblings. 
Sleep: I really don't have a problem sleeping
What I miss: Nothing too badly
Cravings: I want to eat out a lot.  I get a taste for things at specific restaurants that I can't make!
Symptoms: Still some occasional nausea...and a quickly expanding belly
Best Pregnancy Moment this Week: Entering our second trimester! 


I'm feeling good, and I'm glad to be looking obviously pregnant rather than looking like I just might be gaining lots of weight.  A little nervous about the current size of the belly though...with Jack I didn't look like this at 5 months pregnant, so that's a little concerning.  The doctor has assured me that there's only one peanut in there, though - and for that we are very lucky!

No comments: