Saturday, January 29, 2011

9 Months and Counting...

To my sister's wedding, that is!  Last weekend, in less than 20 degree weather, Ryan, John, and I ventured out to take some new engagement photos in search for a fabulous picture for their Save the Dates.  I had been eyeing these two different locations: one with a covered bridge and another with an old, falling apart stone house, but due to the weather we only made it to one of the locations.  The pictures came out really great:)  They did a good job grinning and bearing it through the chilly temps in their attempt to keep one another warm.  I think when you're that in love, it's easier to stand outside without a coat on.  I, on the other hand, had on several layers and was FREEZING:)  I did not include the photo they both chose for the Save the Dates, but once I receive mine in the mail, I'll be sure to post so you can see how beautiful they turned out!










I wonder if you can tell which one is my favorite?!  (And by the way...don't you want your picture taken under this bridge?!  Just you wait until spring, Baby Jack!)
 

No comments: