Thursday, January 20, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Today, I am thankful for...

*Jack, who referred to me as a pretty princess while inspecting my hair

*Jim the Groomer, who cut Gracie and Belle's hair today and made them look beautiful and smell great

*a lunch date to Potbelly's with Kimmee

*understanding teachers who don't go crazy when I have to reschedule visits

*Tums - the incredibly carbonated Cream Soda that I was craving for lunch was NOT what Peanut was craving

*Stouffer's Family Size meals because I just didn't have the energy to do anything other than heat up dinner tonight

*Jack, for reenacting a scene from Giraffes Can't Dance where the author writes, "'I am dancing.  Look I'm dancing!  I am dancing!' Gerald cried."  And yes...it was as cute as it sounds!

*Saltines - oh how would I survive without you?

No comments: