Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Nursery Details

Tonight I've decided to share the details of Baby Girl's nursery.  The room is 99% finished, with the exception of a few things I can't do until we know the details of her birth:)  Hope you enjoy!

Birdie Details

My most favorite book rack

Quilt and changing table

Crib and Girly Bedding

Baby Girl's Diaper Bag (and a sneak peek at her monogram)

Above her closet

From the corner of her room (note the wreath from our wedding)

One of my favorite prints ever - My Yawning Girl

A lovey

Crib Details

A Diaper Caddy

Baby Girl's Dresser

A Snuggle Zone

And a basket full of girly toys...

I love the way the room turned out, and I can't wait until we have a tiny baby girl who can use it:)  Any day now...Mommy, Daddy, and Jack are waiting for you Baby Girl!

1 comment:

Sparky said...

how pretty Erika....tell me who is the artist photographer of yawning girl....