Saturday, July 2, 2011

Saturday Morning Snuggles

I love Saturdays.  Not for the same reason I used to love them, which was that I got to sleep in as long as I wanted.  Because those days are long gone.  But now, I love Saturdays because I get to have extra-long snuggle time with Jack in the morning, and we're usually not in a rush to do anything.  We don't have school or church, and we can just take our time making our way downstairs and eating breakfast.  I love it...

This morning was especially cute.  Jack woke up around 6:30 and came and climbed into bed with me.  We fell back to sleep until about 8 when we both started to stir, and oh, how I love waking up next to Jack.  He looks over at you with his big, blue sleepy eyes and his crazy baby hair, and I could just eat up the adorableness.

I tried to catch it on film this morning to be sure I can always remember these sleepy Saturday mornings - have a peek:)


No comments: