Thursday, August 4, 2011

Peanut, I love you

I think every parent of multiple children worries that they won't possibly be able to love another child as much as they love their first-born.  I know that I felt this way and worried about it throughout my whole pregnancy.  Jack became the center of our world when he was born and my heart is just so full of love for him.  I just didn't understand how I would feel or how my heart would just grow at the birth of our daughter.  But it does.  And I am so in love.




Peanut, I love you.

I love the way you raise one arm up.  It's like you're saying, "I have a question," all day long.  Truly a teacher's child.

I love your toes and how you stretch your legs before I change your diaper.

I love that you wake up wanting to nurse that very second.

I love the way you smile when I tickle your lips while you're sleeping.

I love it even better when you smile around Jack.  You love your big brother already.

I love that sweet-baby scent that you have.

I love that you are helping me to gain back my pre-pregnancy shape.  Just today I noticed that my maternity capris are much looser and almost too big to wear anymore.  Thankyouverymuch.  For that, you can nurse as often as you like:)

I love the sounds you make when you're sleeping.



Mama loves you, Baby Girl.

No comments: