Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Spectacular Spiderman

I'm pretty sure I've mentioned Jack's recent obsession with Spiderman.  If I haven't, it's because I've been in a coma.  No, seriously - OBSESSED.

I have to sneak his Spiderman pajamas away so that I can wash them.  And that's even after buying a second, back-up pair.  As soon as he gets home from anywhere, he runs up to his room to change and "be Spectacular Spiderman."  He's constantly shooting webs, chasing bad guys, and singing the "Neighborhood Spiderman" song.

This past weekend, Jack took an opportunity to practice his soaring skills.  And me?  I took the opportunity to take some great pictures of my little man in all his superhero glory.











When was the last time you had that much fun?  

And by the way - that bean bag chair?  Might've been the best present we've ever bought him.


No comments: