Monday, August 16, 2010

Monday Fun

Today, Jack and I had an unexpected day at home together.  I was getting him ready for school this morning when he told me that his belly hurt:(  Brad and I decided it would be best for him to stay at home and get well, rather than heading to school.  I was glad we did because his tummy certainly didn't feel good until much later this afternoon when we were able to go out on the deck and play at the water table - a perfect opportunity to play with my new camera.  I'm pretty impressed, if I do say so myself.  Take a peek.


There's water in there, Mama

How you doin'?

So cute

Funny Face

Thoughtful Play

Splashing

Lovin' the new camera

Show

Off

Gracie-girl

Cuddlebug

What a smile

Can't explain

I will never get tired of seeing this face:)

Could you?!

1 comment:

Kimmee said...

He is just too cute! Love the pics, the actual water drops are awesome!