Monday, August 2, 2010

Ryan and John's Engagement Photo Session

So, this weekend we flew to Sunny Cleveland for my family reunion (more to come about that adventure soon, I promise), and while we there, we decided it would be a perfect opportunity to take some great engagement photos of my sister and her hubby-to-be:)  I say "we," but really, I decided...and thankfully, they both went along with it! 

With family under a pavillion and dogs milling about, we headed out about 50 yards away and had at it.  Here are my five seven favorites, but honestly, I think they all came out really well. 

The newly engaged

 
A hand to hold

I love this one!

Colorful

Snuggle close

Subdued colors

A happy couple

John, you are such a good sport!
Ryan, you are going to make such a gorgeous bride!
 

1 comment:

John Nix said...

So happy for Ryan! I really liked John..(although the last thing we need is another "John" in the family..;)