Saturday, August 21, 2010

Welcome, Baby Owen!

Today, I got to meet a very special, very new member of our family.  My cousin, Kristin, and her husband, Rob, had a precious baby boy very early Friday morning, just after midnight.  He is absolutely perfect.  I was in baby heaven today - thank you for letting me love on your little man, Mommy!

Owen William Gray

Getting love from his Grammy (my Aunt Jojo)

Snuggling with his Aunt Jennifer

So cute...and wide awake

Baby Yawn...oh.my.word.

Kristin - I am so incredibly happy for you and your story.  You have found a wonderful man with a beautiful daughter, and now you have welcomed your son into the world.  He is gorgeous, and I just couldn't be happier for you. 

Kristin, Allison, and Rob - September 2009

Me, Jennifer, Kristin (with Baby Owen), and Ryan - June 2010

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Baby Owen is beautifully perfect. . .I'm sorry I wasn't there, but I can't wait to meet him!!!!

Kimmee said...

He is absolutely gorgeous! Congratulations!