Sunday, August 22, 2010

Sunday Somethings...

I realized that I did take a picture of Jack's little watered-down soda experiment (of course!), but forgot to post it below.  Now you can check out the smile I mentioned for yourself!




And, of course, I have another funny story for you.  Last night, I was getting ready to put Jack to bed, and he was running around like a wild animal with the puppies.  I caught him running through the hall, and told him we needed to put his jammies on, when he looked at me with the cutest little face and said, "Three more, no four more minutes, please." 

No, I'm not kidding.  He can't even count to ten consistently yet, but somehow he was able to think up a specific number of playtime minutes, realized it wasn't quite enough, and then negotiated for an extra minute.  Can we say that I'm in t-r-o-u-b-l-e?

Naturally, those of you that know me well enough, know that Jack played for an extra four minutes.  But I rationalize it by saying that he asked using his very best manners, and he's learning numbers and how to tell time.  How do you argue with that?  You can't...right?!

1 comment:

Kimmee said...

He's just brilliant!