Monday, June 20, 2011

35 Weeks




Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along: 35 Weeks
Size of Baby: Peanut weighs about five and a half pounds and is continuing to gain weight steadily until she's born.
Baby's Developmental Milestones: Fetal brain development is the most important developmental milestone going on these days.
Total Weight Gain: 39 1/2 lbs.
Maternity Clothes: You know it's a bad sign when the jammies you bought for the time being, and especially for the hospital, are starting to feel too snug:(
Movement: Still moving around and still crazy to watch.  My whole stomach shifts form when I relax in the evening.
Sleep: I've slept pretty well this week.  Still getting up a couple of times, but it's not too bad.
What I miss: Clothes that fit well and look cute all at the same time:)
Cravings: I really haven't craved anything this week.
Symptoms: Braxton Hicks contractions...which seem much stronger than they should be!  I didn't have them with Jack, so I don't really know what to expect, but they're pretty powerful when they happen.
Best Pregnancy Moment this Week: The surprise baby shower that the girls at work threw for me - I got some of the cutest things for our baby girl.

No comments: