Thursday, June 30, 2011

Thankful Thursday

This mama just has so many things to be thankful for, but here's a few from the top of my list today:

* my perfect day yesterday with my little man

* the fact that I still get summers off to be able to spend more time with my family

* pedicures

* 'Smores.  Need I say more?

* country music.  Lately, I'm kind of addicted.

* a great check-up proving that Peanut is strong and healthy (today's BPM ranged from 155-165 - she was ON THE GO!)

* the beautiful baby girl things that I've been organizing and putting in her room after my surprise shower last week...which by the way, here are some of the photos of the goodies we received:






Someone wanted in on the action

And not surprisingly at all, as my co-workers predicted, Jack tried out his sister's princess gear right away.

No comments: