Saturday, June 18, 2011

Crab-Cracking or "Booming a Crab"

Last night, Jack and I took Brad to a local, family-owned seafood restaurant so that he could eat some crabs for Father's Day.  While Jack didn't actually eat any crab, he thoroughly enjoyed himself.  See for yourself...

Jack explained that he was "booming a crab."  You know - since a hammer makes a boom-boom sound...

We were super-impressed that he actually touched the crab.  At one point (much to my disgust), he even touched an eyeball.

He fully explored the crab's pincers.  And demonstrated his creativity once again...

A very-posed, much-exaggerated, happy Daddy

The closest he came to tasting crab...was not the least bit interested in any of the meat he was offered.  Maybe next time...I'm sure we'll be visiting again before the end of the summer.

Here's some video from my phone of our outing...unfortunately, I did not know that I had to turn my phone sideways for video purposes.  You may have to tilt your head...or just imagine!


No comments: